Currently working as a Solutions Architect for cloudThing. Also have consulted in a range of colleges and schools to improve the delivery of IT and Computer Science.
Previously I have run my own tech business and was head of IT at Digital Native. My aim is always that every client and individual receives the same high quality experience and solution.
I have designed materials so that learners can become high achievers and have access to study materials through Virtual Learning Environment(VLE) 24/7, 365 days of the year. Tutor support is available through the VLE, and the young people are encouraged to share peer experiences through the VLE forum. My current projects include:
- Designing advanced IT programmes for apprentices, graduates and ex-services staff
- Embedding LMS’ for 9 SME’s reducing training costs by 63%
- Creating leading edge training for SMEs and increasing revenue by 12%
- Working with 3 Directors to ensure effective strategies and 3 strand programmes in line with business priorities
- Managed strict project timeline successfully by coordinating virtual meeting across time zones and presenting findings to colleagues
I have been driven by the search for excellence both in teaching and learning and in the IT industry. I regularly meet with outstanding colleagues in education and technology sectors to discuss current trends and how to drive forward growth and improvements.